Growing up in the north west of Melbourne, Daniel grew up surrounded by Real Estate with many family members and close friends in the Real Estate Industry. You would find 10 year old Daniel spending his Saturday afternoons at auctions in his area. Daniel started his Real Estate Career as a trainee, but his hunger to learn saw him quickly make his way up the ranks into a sales position. Daniel’s hard working nature; enthusiasm towards learning new skills and exceptional people skills has seen him excel in the industry. His bubbly character and easy going personality puts his vendors at ease throughout the whole selling process.
Daniel is a lover of all things sport, he is a very keen cricketer and footballer, and he started playing when he was 7 years old for his local club Greenvale. He had to give up Football due to work commitments but continues to play cricket, he played his 150th match for the club last season. Daniel enjoys going out for dinner, exploring new cultures and spending time with his big Italian family and of course his friends. As a young and enthusiastic sales agent with energy to burn, Daniel strives to excel his client’s expectations and achieve his vendors a premium price.
- 2023/2024 - Premier Performer
- 2023 - Auctioneer of the Year, Senior - Finalist
- 2022/2023 - Tony Fountain Auction Excellence
- 2022/2023 - Premier Performer
- 2021/2022 - Auctioneer of the Year, Senior - Finalist
- 2021/2022 - Top Salesperson - Growth - No. 5
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2022 - Tony Fountain Auction Excellence
- 2013 - Auctioneer of the Year, Novice - Finalist